HI, NICE TO MEET YOU!
Cortijo La Zapatera is located between Málaga, Antequera, Granada and the Sierra Nevada in the Axarquía region, just 20 minutes from the sea. You can enjoy the beautiful cities of Málaga, Antequera and Granada. There are beautiful walks in the nearby located park Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama or in the beautiful park of “EL Torcal”. Enjoy the lovely white villages in the area as for example Canillas de Aceituno, Frigiliana, Competa, Comares, Alcaucin and Nerja. During the wintermonths the ski area of Sierra Neveda can be reached within 2 hours.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Routedirection per car
- Starting at Malaga (Airport)
- Take the A7 (direction Motril, Almería)
- Exit 272 Velez-Malaga/Viñuela (towards the A356)
- Left on the roundabout (A356) direction Vinuela
- Follow the A356 towards Vinuela (for approx. 9 km)
- Take the exit towards Canillas de Aceituno
- Follow route (9 km) towards Canillas de Aceituno
- Take, close before the village, the first exit on the roundabound direction Sedella.
- Take the first exit on the next roundabound direction Sedella
- Enter after 2,6 km in a corner to the left the road towards your right. This road starts before the municipality signpost of Sedella and the road is signposted as "Loma de Arriba".
- Follow the directions (small signposts) towards Cortijo La Zapatera (2,5 km)
From direction Almeria, Motril, Granada follow the A7 towards Malaga and take exit 272. Further directions as described above.
Cortijo La Zapatera is set in peaceful and private country hillside, located along a quiet - partly unpaved - dirt road. This well maintained road is clearly signed towards our Cortijo.
We advise you to follow with your first visit above directions and to not use your car navigation or Google Maps
Malaga airport is just under 1 hour away
Granada airport is one and a half hour away.