HOLA, NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- +34 675455893
- +31 (0)6 23103786
You can find the route directions to Cortijo La Zapatera on this page.
Cortijo La Zapatera is set in a peaceful and private environment amidst hills and mountains. You will therefore arrive for the last 2,5 kilometer via a small country road. This well maintained road, the largest part has been concreted, is clearly signed towards our Cortijo.
Click here to download our route directions.
Haga clic aquí para ver nuestra descripción de la ruta en español
We advise you to follow with your first visit above directions and to not use your car navigation or Google Maps
- Starting at Malaga (Airport)
- Take the A7 (direction Motril, Almería)
- Exit 272 Velez-Malaga/Viñuela (towards the A356)
- Left on the roundabout (A356) direction Vinuela
- Follow the A356 towards Vinuela (for approx. 9 km)
- Take the exit towards Canillas de Aceituno
- Follow route (9 km) towards Canillas de Aceituno
- Take, close before the village, the first exit on the roundabound direction Sedella.
- Take the first exit on the next roundabound direction Sedella
- Enter after 2,6 km in a corner to the left the road towards your right. This road starts before the municipality signpost of Sedella and the road is signposted as "Loma de Arriba".
- Follow the directions (small signposts) towards Cortijo La Zapatera (2,5 km)
From direction Almeria, Motril, Granada follow the A7 towards Malaga and take exit 272. Further directions as described above.
Malaga airport is just under 1 hour away
Granada airport is one and a half hour away.